Monday, November 5, 2012

A Glimmer of Light

Beloved,

Thank You for this sweet family I nanny for!  They left me a special thank you love note this morning. And it made my day.

I had woken up particularly angry and depressed this morning.  I simply wanted to crawl back into bed with my husband, but I got up anyway because I am needed.  And I came to work and discovered a random note of gratitude from the mother I nanny for.

You, O Lord, knew how much I needed this note of thanksgiving today.  Despite my lack of understanding regarding my present calling, You are finding ways to help me feel purpose.  I am so thankful for the way you are speaking to me through this family.  What a gift they are to me!

Thank You, Beloved, for this glimmer of light and hope in the darkness that has been.

Thank You for this love.

No comments: